York Risk Services Group is looking for students that have a excellent data analytical skills, process improvement and evaluation, AI/machine learning concepts and business intelligence and report/dashboard design.
The Process Engineering Intern will work with users to analyze their processes, document the decision processes, analyze the data to determine potential technical solutions that can improve processing productivity, accuracy and proper tracking. This could be through new algorithms, improved rules engine, workflow management, etc.
- Senior-year student, graduate student or graduated intern with Operations Research (OR), Industrial Engineering (IE), or related degree program
- Excellent data analysis skills
- Strong process improvement skills from analysis through implementation of approved recommendations
- Ability to use reporting and data visualization tools
- Excellent documentation skills
- Solid communications skills interacting with users to executives
For more information, see: