HM Health Solutions will be hosting Project: Future, an on-site recruiting event, on October 14, 2016, from 9:00am to 3:30pm. The event will take place at HM Health Solutions Headquarters in Downtown Pittsburgh. This is a great opportunity for students to gain a deeper knowledge of the company’s cloud technology, network with hiring managers and executives, and learn about the benefits of working for HM Health Solutions.
HM Health Solutions is looking for students that are interested in the following:
- Client Counseling
- Application Development
- Project Management / Business Analysis
- Information Technology
Students should be undergraduate (juniors and seniors only) or graduate level. Students can apply by sending their resume to email@example.com. Students must apply by October 6th. All attendees will receive a special invitation on October 7th.
Visit careers.highmarkhealth.org/hmhscampus for more information.
HM Health Solutions is holding an event called Project: Future event on Friday, March 18, 2016 in Downtown Pittsburgh from 9 am to 3 pm. Developed specifically for seniors seeking to jump-start their career upon graduation, Project: Future will showcase HM Health Solutions to give attendees a look into what we have to offer, our career opportunities, educational sessions presented by experts on key topics in the technical industry and the opportunity to network with our employees.
They are looking to recruit top talent for Project: Future and would love representation from Robert Morris University. Interested candidates should email their resume to HMHSCareers@highmark.com. Upon meeting the following criteria, eligible candidates will receive an official invitation for admission (space is limited):
- Will earn a bachelor’s degree or higher in Application Development, Project Management, Business Analysis, Information Technology Operations or similar field
- Currently has and will earn an overall GPA of 3.5 or higher
- Legally authorized to work for any United States employer
- Preference will be given to candidates that have demonstrated leadership abilities through their studies, employment or extracurricular activities