Orrick’s Global Operation Center in Wheeling, WV has excellent opportunities for Technology Internships for students working towards their Associates or Bachelor’s degrees. The pay is $10.00/hour and 20-25 hours per week. The positions are located in Wheeling, West Virginia. The ColonialTrak page will expire 4/29/2016.
Applications Intern: Provide assistance with the technical support of firm-wide software applications including testing, documenting and trouble-shooting applications, communicating with internal customers and imaging desktops.
• Excellent analytical skills.
• Proficiency with desktop operating systems and Microsoft Office.
• Understanding of networking concepts, database concepts and basic scripting and/or programming.
• Ability to adapt to a changing environment and multitask assignments, and to approach problems with a sense of ownership, enthusiasm and innovation.
• Willingness to learn and grow in a professional environment.
• GPA of 3.2 or above.