SDLC Partners, L.P. is the business minded, tech-savvy, people driven alternative to large professional services organization. Our consultants take a practical and collaborative approach to deliver process improvement, analytics, and technology solutions to national and regional customers by effectively working with business and I.T. to serve as the “execution partner of choice”. SDLC is proud to be recognized as the #2 job creator in Pennsylvania by Inc.’s 2013 Hire Power.
PURPOSE: As part of one of the region’s fastest growing consulting firms, you will be responsible for collaborating with other testers, business analysts, and subject matter experts to plan testing strategy and write test cases.
- Interpret use cases, user interface specifications, and other functional requirements
- Develop test plans and test cases
- Gather various types of requirements including data, functional, business, and technical
- Able to work in one or more software development methodologies (waterfall-based and/or iterative) and one or more quality management tools
- Analyze functional or technical requirements for completeness, correctness, and testability
- Education – B.S. in computer science, information systems, math, or engineering
- Experience – 2+ years of experience in software quality assurance with an emphasis in functional testing
- Specialized Knowledge (preferred):
- Understanding of how technical risk and business priorities influence the specifics of a test strategy and test plan
- Basic programming skills and database skills (writing SQL queries)
- Experience or interest in automated functional testing
- Additional Qualifications:
- Ability to work in a fast-paced team environment on one or more projects concurrently
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong problem solving as well as critical thinking skills
- Desire for achievement and action
APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS: Apply through ColonialTRAK by October 19, 2015 at 11:59pm. The ID number for this position on ColonialTRAK is 32169.